CERTIFIED COBB Pro-Tuner
We are COBB Silver Certified Dealers and Certified Pro-tuner’s on Nissan GTR & Subaru, we also offer Support & tune Mitsubishi EVO X, Mazdaspeed.
We are authorized in UpRev Pro-Tuner for Nissan & Infinity vehicles. With this we are able to optimize the vehicles drive-ability and tune the engine to maximize power.
UpRev Re-Flash License $300.00 USD
UpRev ARC License $100.00 USD
The adjustable parameters for the new feature are:
Launch control enable
Launch RPM fuel cut & restore. (Adjustable with cruise switches.)
Launch AFR target.
Launch ignition target.
Launch throttle position min. (So it only activates at WOT.)
Launch min speed. (So it deactivates over a set speed. )
Engine Temp. Min/Max setting. This feature, won't allow the activation of 2-Step, if the engine is bellow or above, set limits. If you purchased UpRev Standard or UpRev Tuner from our web-store (or second hand), we can add the 2-Step Feature to your current tune.
Hondata Dealer Reflash
Perhaps the only upgrade you plan do to your car is an intake or cat-back. Maybe you're not technically minded and would prefer to put your car's tuning in the hands of one of Hondata's expert tuners. Now you can benefit from Hondata's state of the art custom tuning software with no downtime, for a new low price of $350.00 USD.
Just drive your Honda or Acura to Classified Motorsports one of the participating dealers. Within a few minutes they can install one of the many tuned base maps. If you want to go a little further Classified Motorsports can perform a custom tune.
Any vehicle supported by FlashPro except for the 2017+ Civic Type R, as this requires additional ECU modifications.
How it works
1) Drive to any participating Hondata dealer.
2) The dealer connects their dealer FlashPro to your car and registers the license with Hondata.
3) The Hondata dealer then installs a basemap or performs a custom tune on their dyno.
Tuned By Classified
Our facility is equipped with an All Wheel Drive Dynocom 5000 load baring Dyno; We are EFI university certified, Certified COBB Protuners on Nissan GTR and Subaru platforms, UpRev protuners for nissan / infinity vehicles and have logged countless of hours on the dyno with a variety of engine management systems. If your car has a factory PCM that is able to be re-flashed or an after market Stand alone engine management system, we can tune it.
- All vehicles tuned by Classified are subject to a pre-dyno inspection (unless we have assembled and or installed the engine and supporting components), this gives us the feed back we need in order to make certain and or the correct decision, the vehicle is healthy enough to increase power output. $130.00 + tax (an engine health assessment might be required depending on age / mileage and or work preformed to the engine this is in place to assure our clients receive the best possible calibration, this includes a compression / Leak down test might be required depending on age / mileage (upon our discretion), Compression tests are charged by book time for vehicle make and model).
- All vehicles will be charged a setup and tear down Includes, strapping and unstrapping, Installation of PLEX V2 Knock Monitor, Wide-band oxygen sensor per bank Boost, Optical RPM pick-up $65.00 + tax
- Re-Tunes Will be charged per hour pricing
- Inability to finish tune due to mechanical or other problems will be charged at the hourly rate
- Additional fees will apply if repairs or additional modification must be done on dyno
Notice: We reserve the right to change tuning prices accordingly with or without notice. Extremely modified N/A or forced induction applications will require an estimate based on the modification level and time expected to calibrate and set up features / functions the vehicle will need.
Dyno Tuning Rates
Engine Break in on the Dyno $300.00 (includes set up tear down)
Dyno Power evaluation $150.00
2WD Dyno tuning: $220/hr + tax
AWD Dyno tuning: $220/hr + tax
Dyno time is charged on an hourly basis, with the exception of baseline pulls or tests which are charged as outlined below. The cost for Dyno tuning varies between different platforms and the best option is to call or email the shop to inquire about costs, Our dyno is available for engine break-in as well.
At Classified we have experience with today's modern EFI systems including but not limited to:
Hondata Flashpro (dealer Flash)
Apexi Power FC (Pro software)
Please call our facility if you are not sure we cover your vehicle year make and MODEL.
Modern day EFI calibrations have a high level of complexity. Each calibration requires time and precision to ensure optimized performance and safety across the RPM & LOAD range. Each vehicle is unique, and therefore, each calibration is created for the vehicles age, modifications, fuel quality and environment. Most of our customers cars are daily drivers, so a base map calibration with adjustments to the WOT (wide open throttle) tables is not going to be optimized for city streets where most of your driving is preformed. Our eddy brake equipped dyno ensures we can target each LOAD & RPM cell to optimize part throttle mapping, After the dyno session is completed we then test the vehicle on the street and ironing out any imperfections we can’t simulate on the Dyno.
Carburetor / Ignition Optimization
Carburetor tuning from initial set up to optimizing the carburetor for fuel economy & power
Ignition advance optimization for maximum power
Side draft carburetor uni-syn balancing